Friday, January 9, 2015

We Call Him Fancy

One of the best things about our big day is that every single person that will be in the room is someone we love.

All of our chosen vendors are people we adore, and people who have made a huge impact on our lives.


And our videographer is no exception. We call him "Fancy".

Fancy's actual name is Andrew.

We met when I worked at WBIR. See how cool we are?

Did I mention he's marrying this beautiful lady???

Long ago when he was just a PA and I was just an editor, we sat and dreamed about moving up the ladder to our dreams.

And funny enough, we moved right on up together. We both ended up in the Promotions department, making trouble and having a blast together.



He does incredibly creative videos like this:


He's absolutely hilarious, super talented, and genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met.

He's been so supportive of every single thing I've ever done, and the only reason I stayed sane during the most difficult nights at work.


We shared so many laughs, and definitely a lot of tears too.

And lucky for me, he just started his own business!

I was so thrilled he'd be able to our wedding video, especially since I'm super awkward on camera and he'll be able to get me comfortable and laugh a little because likely I'll be a big mess.

If you want to fan girl all over his work, you can find him on Twitter:

@andrewcolesmith

Or you can check out his amazing new business here.

And you can check out some wedding videos he has done here.

Plus, you can see all the fun stuff he does too on his Youtube page here.



I can't wait to have this genius capturing all the magic!




1 comment:

  1. I checked out Andrew's amazing wedding videos on his website. So beautiful! I can't wait to see what sort of magic he will make videoing your wedding! There will be so much fun going on that it will be hard for him to get it all in one video!

    ReplyDelete