Monday, January 5, 2015

More Than Picture Perfect

I'm one of the lucky brides-to-be because my fiancee is not only tolerating all my planning, but is actively participating and (at least pretending) to be excited.

I can't tell you how many grooms I've seen being dragged, kicking and screaming through bridal show after bridal show or falling asleep during a consultation.

But here he is, letting me interrupt Far Cry every two and a half seconds to show him a new pin, or force him to choose between my latest shades of blue...knowing all the while that we literally have almost forever to all this stuff, but also knowing and understanding that in my head it all has to be accomplished NOW.

He's an awfully sweet guy, but to ease his misery and increase his gameplay time I've made every appointment we need to have for our vendors all in one week.

A dinner each night of the week, and then he's done! (Well, for now...at least.)

And tonight, oh my gosh. It was a great night. Because we got to meet with our photographers.




 This is Kathleen and Joe Atkins.


Besides being ADORABLE and super fun, they're also an incredible wife-husband photographer duo. 

This is the kind of stuff they create: 
(All courtesy of JOPHOTO...duh)




So yeah, they're pretty much amazing. I stalk them on Facebook and Pinterest and I was determined at all cost (including moving my wedding date) that I would have them as my photographers!

I know a ton of talented photographers, but these guys aren't just talented they are stand out people too. 

Last Christmas my brother, who is in the Navy, surprised me for my college graduation. You can cry over that video here.  

But with it being last minute, we had no idea that we'd have the opportunity to do this Christmas present idea we'd been planning for the next time he was home, which was family portraits for my mother. 

We called up JOPHOTO, and without hesitating they swooped in and saved the day, giving us these wonderful portraits that made my mom cry all Christmas morning. They literally took the photos and got them to us the next day DURING CHRISTMAS. 




We met with them tonight, and they immediately put me at ease about my big day. I know that I have the dream team, and I'm so excited to have them capturing our engagement photos and our wedding day with the same sense of adventure and excitement that Eric and I have. 

And now you have to go stalk them too!

You can go obsess over their work on Pinterest here.

Or you can melt all over the pictures on their Facebook here. 

ORRRR you can read every word on their blog here!

And you can check out some of my favorites that I've pinned to my Blog Board: Follow Marvyl's board To Be Triscritti on Pinterest.


I told Eric I was so excited because I know they're going to make me look like a princess. A JOPHOTO PRINCESS. 


Tomorrow, we'll be meeting with our videographer, and I'll be sharing the rest of the week with you all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment