Tuesday, September 8, 2015

When You Know Fancy People

If you're anything like me, photos were number one on my MUST HAVE list for our wedding.

Video, wasn't as high up, but I knew we still wanted it. I want my kids to inevitably have to suffer through watching our what will be decades old technology.

But really, I would give anything to have been able to watch my parents wedding video and to have more video of Eric and I's life together.

The problem was, since I hadn't budgeted as much for video, I was worried that we wouldn't get a good enough quality one to make it worth it.

Then I remembered, duh! I got to work with one of the most talented videographers around, and he would be PERFECT for my big day.


This is Andrew, but we call him Fancy. We're obviously VIPs.

We worked together at WBIR, and now he's not only the Image Promotions Producer there, but he also has a videography business called HISCREATIVE. (Lucky for me, amirite?)


He has incredible vision and storytelling abilities, and is one of the most affordable videographers in Knoxville.

I bring this all up now because he's running a special on his Facebook right now for $100 off a wedding package.

So if you're reading this and don't have a videographer yet and want that discount, GO HERE NOW!


If you'd like to check out his work you can click here. 


As always, you can find this and more of my nonsense on my blog board:

Visit To Be Triscritti's profile on Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment