Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Just Me and These Gorgeous Invitations

I just watched my sweet boy leave in his massive, super country truck.

One of the only times I've seen him cry was this moment, as it all sunk in at once that he was moving away and even though it's only to Nashville and only during the week it just sucks.


And so now it's me and these cats and this monster of a dog. He is a cute dog, though.


With all this silence and free time, I've decided to play catch up on my wedding to-do list. One of those items being my wonderful invitations, which have finally arrived!

Which reminds me, I need to tell you about a lovely lady in my life.

This is Becky. Becky and her adorable hubby. 


I have been lucky enough to know this graphic/creative genius from my time at WBIR and I can't tell you how incredible she is, so I'll show you.

Becky has pretty much put her magic all over my life, making sure that the biggest moments in my world are highlighted with beautiful graphic design. She's always been able to take my insane/vague visions and turn them into pure, unadulterated MAGIC.



Um, she made my graduation invitation look like I was a model portfolio picture. So there's that. 


She has also been the master mind behind our wedding invitations and save the dates. I haven't sent out the invitations yet, so those will be revealed later on, but I did want to share our Save the Dates. 



Look at this. It's. So. Beautiful. 

Besides being amazing, they were super affordable. 

Brides and grooms out there, don't take chances with your invites and Save the Dates. They're really expensive mistakes if you mess them up. It definitely pays to have a professional help you design them to make sure they are the right printing size and exactly what you want. 

I love ours because they are unique and match our theme perfectly! They're exactly what I wanted!


Thanks again to the beautiful and talented Becky Simmons!

If you'd like invitations for birthdays, weddings, or Save the Dates you can contact her by clicking here.



If you'd like to pin our invitations or see the latest updates to my blog board check them out here:




And for now, I'm going to get back to work on these invitations, addressing these gazillion envelopes, and coping with this insane silence in our house.


1 comment:

  1. I seriously love these Save The Dates sooooo much!!! I still have it up on my fridge! :)

    ReplyDelete