Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 5: The First Weigh In

Oh, man.

Day 4 was ROUGH.

I actually cried during the Lower Fix workout and wondered if I would even be able to continue on through the 22 minutes I had left, let alone the rest of these 21 days.

I was not happy at the end, I didn't feel accomplished or proud, I just felt miserable. I barely had made it through, and I had no desire to finish eating my Boca Burger patty for my meal that night.

I was sweaty. So. Sweaty. And all I could think about was how tomorrow was the "Dirty 30" and it made me want to die.

 

I crawled into bed, feeling awful and not prepared for another day of this.


But, day 5 arrived.

DAY 5

I woke up, and surprisingly felt pretty good. My legs weren't in that much pain, my abs only had a slight hint of burn left, and I was well rested (for once). The combination of my new medicine making me feel like part of the living again and me exhausting myself each day left me sleeping pretty well and waking up in a shockingly great mood.

I was ready to take this day on!


I packed my containers, and before I left I did my first official weigh-in since Monday.

THREE AND A HALF POUNDS HOLY CRAP.

I excitedly threw off my dress and ran in to grab a pair of jeans.

 


Well, I got them on. And baaaarreeely got them buttoned but DAMN IT THEY ARE ON!

I'm only seven pounds from my goal, and I've got some new motivation to carry me through.

Three pounds, four days. I got this.

Autumn says you just have to be better than yesterday.

I think I can handle that.



 


I'll update you after the Dirty Thirty tonight.














No comments:

Post a Comment