Thursday, May 14, 2015

In Sickness and In Health...

You find out a lot about a person when they're sick.

Like, for instance, I'm a huge baby that refuses to listen to doctor's orders until I'm on the brink of dying.
 

I can never decide if I need all the cuddles or I want you to leave me alone so I can sleep for eternity, and I only want to eat and drink Sprite and cheap chicken noodle soup and for my mom to take care of me.

On the other hand, I am a PRO at taking care of someone who is sick. I know just how to make you feel better, and I'll wait hand and foot on you until you feel better.

Which is great, because Eric becomes instantly unable to care for himself the moment he's sick.

He doesn't get sick very often, but when he does, it's really bad and he's down for the count.



Seeing someone when they are most miserable does a lot for a relationship.


And honestly, I love having got to know that Eric is the ultimate angel when it comes to me being sick.

He fulfills all my requests, even if it means driving to the store in the middle of the night for Sprite because I am certain that the only thing standing between me and health is that can of soda, and makes sure I have everything I need to feel better.

And he lets me take care of him when he is sick, which satisfies my over-obsessive nurturing needs.



We're both insanely sick right now, but I'm happy none-the-less. The point of entering a partnership is knowing that no matter how crappy you feel, someone is going to deal with your misery and help you through it, even though you may or may not be overly dramatic about it.

 



In actual wedding updates, we've decided to spend two days on the way to Bora Bora in Sydney, so the honeymoon board is updated with ideas on what in the world you do in the Down Under. Follow Marvyl's board Honeymoon! on Pinterest.



Also, we should be getting our engagement pictures back soon-ish so everyone BEAR WITH ME BECAUSE WE'RE ALL FREAKING OUT.

As always you can follow the blog board here: Follow Marvyl's board To Be Triscritti on Pinterest.



Annnd soon I'll be sharing our wedding menu, ceremony info, and alll that jazz!





No comments:

Post a Comment