Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Other Dresses

Everyone has been asking me about my bridesmaids dresses, so now that I've finally picked one I figured I could write this post.


While we were planning our travel theme, Eric actually suggested our bridesmaids being dressed as flight attendants.

I never thought they would go for it, but once I showed them my idea, they were all super excited about it.

We were trying to go for a vintage stewardess look initially:




Originally the first dress we picked out was in the vein of the Pan Am look, but once I picked out my dress we realized the blue wouldn't work with it. 

So after looking around, I found this one:


While on it's own it may not look exactly the same, it still has the vintage look I wanted, and when we pair it with the pillbox hat and the suitcases they will be carrying, I think it will have the effect I'm going for. 


It was hard to choose a dress as my bridesmaids are all different shapes and sizes, and I really, really wanted to find a dress that made everyone feel comfortable, and also make the dress not too fancy so that they could wear it again. 

I feel like this dress will suit everyone's shape, and can easily be worn to work or to other parties and such. 

But that may just be crazy bride talking. . . 


After all, it could be worse. 

Also, here is our flower girl's dress as a bonus:




You can see some of the dresses that inspired me on my blog board: Follow Marvyl's board To Be Triscritti on Pinterest.



And if you want to check out where we ordered our dresses from, you can find them here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment