Saturday, March 28, 2015

New Antique Find!

Oh, Knoxville. Your wonderful hipster vibe never ceases to delight me.

I found a wonderful new antique store, that I think I'd maybe been in once before when they started but it's a lot different now.

It's called Retrospect, and it's in the boomin' new area of Knoxville known as Happy Holler.

Yeah, it might be a hipster paradise, but it is totally worth going to check out.

Retrospect is smaller than most of the stores in Knoxville, but it makes up for it by cramming every nook and cranny full of awesome stuff.

Most of it was in great condition, and they set up shop in a uniquely organized way. Like, there's an entire rack of owl stuff and the post cards were alphabetized which was super helpful if you're looking for a certain genre or group of items.

But, there was still plenty of piles and booths to search through aimlessly.

On my end of things they had some beautiful globes and amazing vintage maps and suitcases galore.




While most of the items were wayyy out of my price range, I nabbed (FINALLY) a yellow suitcase, and an adorable green one for about $30 for the two. There were definitely some nicely priced items in the midst of the $50-$100 dollar items, and they did offer my some great deals on suitcase sets. 




I am planning on heading back for a few items but I would highly recommend this store if you're looking for some neat stuff. It was a good mix of clothes, shoes, hats, and furniture along with some just plain freaking awesome things you need in your life. 


We also ordered our country flags for the send off...and they should be here today!!!

SO. EXCITED. 





No comments:

Post a Comment