Sunday, February 1, 2015

Something Old, Something New

One of the most fabulous parts of having the majority of the planning done, is that I get to spend an entire year planning the fun parts, like the decor!

With our travel theme, each table will be themed to a place we want to travel to together.

Here are our tables so far:

Japan (Wedding Party Table)
India
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
China
Mexico
Ireland
France
Thailand
Hawaii
Spain
Greece
Florida
San Francisco


My goal is to antique the majority of the center piece items, and this weekend my future mother-in-law and I got to hunt for some pieces, and ended up with some good grabs!







We'll probably end up painting some of these gold, as that's the element we're using to tie all the tables together.


I also have a soon-to-be cousin named Emma-Rose who I have had the pleasure of getting to know via Facebook.


That's her on her wedding day, she's beautiful and talented and deeeelightful. 

She's also on a mission to track down stuff for the wedding, and on day one she found THIS amazing find:



UHHHHMAZING. 

Needless to say, we're all ready to rock and roll through antique stores and EBAY all year. 


You can see some inspiration on my blog board here: Follow Marvyl's board To Be Triscritti on Pinterest.




And you can add any ideas you have in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment