Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Honeymoon Paradise

Maybe it's because of the gorgeous sunny day we had this past Saturday, or maybe it was the horrible, rainy, mucky, cold day we had today that has me daydreaming about our honeymoon plans.


I'd always thought I'd go to Hawaii or Italy for my honeymoon, but my boy had somewhere else in mind.

Since he has traveled all over the place (and I've been NO where) he wanted to go somewhere he hadn't been before.

One afternoon he asked me where I wanted to go, and I said anywhere was fine. He asked, "How about Bora Bora?"

Now folks, I had heard of Bora Bora of course. But all I really knew about it was that it was a beach...somewhere. So naturally, I did what any millennial would do. I googled it.



In case you were wondering....THIS is Bora Bora. (Click here for background music first.)






UM. YES ERIC. WE CAN GO TO BORA BORA. 

I don't know how he was so calm about it, because this was a place that was literally better than any paradise I've ever imagined in my entire life. 



So of course I spent pretty much every day drifting off to my honeymoon paradise...thinking about how unreal it will be.

I never thought I could be more excited about my honeymoon than my actual wedding...buuuuuut.....



Yeahhh. I can barely stand it I'm so freaking excited. 




So on miserable days like today, I just picture myself there.

If you didn't click on that music before...click it here now. You're welcome. 

You can listen to it while you look at the new pins on my blog board: Follow Marvyl's board To Be Triscritti on Pinterest.


1 comment:

  1. Can I PLEASE go with you? I promise to spend all of my time swimming with that dolphin!

    ReplyDelete